Thursday, July 9, 2009

Let me introduce myself...

Ok, Well I do not have as much influence as Oprah, and you might wonder why you should take advice for me at all... but, "I know what I like, and I like what I like"...That said.. I have decided to create this blog to share my ideas for gifts, "stuff" for babies and kids, travel and good deals, interior design, and just stuff you might like too!.... You name it!....I will often include links to websites, pictures too...when possible. Though I too, like many these days, need to be frugal ..I will sometimes share my picks for items that may cost a bit more....but knowing there is a balance that can be struck, I think is a good thing. There is always a good excuse to splurge now and then, right? But I like to mix things up...Mix thrift shop or consignment store items with the occasional extravagance..and there is always good 'ole Ebay...Even making your own gifts can be fun..really!...do so with your kids....Don't roll your eyes just yet. Believe me, though you might face some challenges along the way, you will be glad you did it and it will be good for you and for them. Always take pictures during this process. I promise the projects won't be hard, or require a lot of effort on anyone's part. I find that that is what scares people away...those long, drawn out crafts described in Martha Stewart's "Living," I know they can be intimidating. No disrespect intended to Ms. Stewart. I have found you can take some of those ideas and make them your own in a simpler way. Do not worry...most of my suggestions are just a click away.. So here goes...Here is some of the "stuff" that I love...This will be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment