Monday, April 26, 2010

"Don't Be Shy,.. Re-Apply!"...Dr. Robin


Summer is fast approaching and it's time to pull out the sunscreen. Just in time for the nice weather, I've discovered a new line of sunscreen that I love...It's called Dr. Robin and it is perfect for my kids. Formulated by Los Angeles based pediatric dermatologist AND Mom...Dr. Robin Schaffran - It is all natural & water resistant. Oat and Quinoa keep the skin hydrated, while Green Tea wards off free radicals. Zinc Oxide and Titanium Diozide are also key ingredients which block UVA and UVB rays safely effectively and without chemicals. (Yes, I am a scientist now..) Not only do I love that this was created by a dermatologist...but a MOM dermatologist, no less!...She gets it that our kids hate it when sunscreen gets in their eyes...(the biggest complaint in my house...and under our umbrella!)..and has created a formula that we Mom's can trust to be safe for our children's sensitive skin - and won't irritate their eyes - My kids tried it and yes, they liked it.....and especially liked the stethoscope wearing Robin on the tube! There was no struggle while I applied it to their face - That is huge! Dr. Robin can be found at Fred Segal and Kitson.. just to name a few stores.... and of course online at www.drrobbin.md where you can also find a full list of retailers and more information about this very smart Dr. Mom.

2 comments: